Via the QikDownloads Download Manager. QikDownloads is not
associated with qBittorrent Inc. Learn more.
- Support All Bittorrent Extensions
- Remote Control Web User Interface
- Torrent Creation Tool
- IP Filtering
- Version: 3.3.10
- Author: qBittorrent Inc
- Latest Updated: 2016
qBittorrent is a small, powerful and intuitive bitTorrent file sharing client that runs on all major plattforms(Linux, Mac OS X, Windows). The client comes with features that allows you to manage your torrent downloads, create your own torrent files and much more. Additionally The qBittorrent client aims to provide a Free Software Download alternative to uTorrent while using as little CPU and memory as possible and is completely written in C++.
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Bind all traffic to a specific interface
- Control over torrent trackers
- Cross-platform: FreeBSD, OS X, OS/2, Linux, Windows
- DHT, PeX, encryption, LSD, UPnP, NAT-PMP, µTP
- IP filtering: file types eMule dat, or PeerGuardian
- Supports IPv6, but cannot use IPv4 and IPv6 at once
- Integrated RSS feed reader and downloader
- Integrated torrent search engine
- Remote control through Secure Web User Interface
- Sequential downloading: stream torrent media files
- Super-seeding option
- Torrent creation tool
- Torrent queuing, filtering, and prioritizing
- Unicode support, available in 42 languages
Original unmodified version. QikDownloads is not
associated with . Learn more.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Via the QikDownloads Download Manager. Learn more.